To our loyal patients,
We are writing to reassure you that in line with the latest Government rules, our dental practice will remain open during the second national lockdown for routine and emergency dental care.
We would like to thank all of those patients who have been to see us during this pandemic and to say how grateful we are for the many messages of support our team has received praising our hard work in ensuring our patients are as safe as possible in our care.
As well as the usual stringent safety measures that we have always had in place, you can rest assured that our dental practice is also Covid-safe. So, please don’t put off coming to see us for your essential routine dental health and hygiene examinations. However if you are a patient that had to shield during the first lockdown due to a pre-existing medical condition we feel it is more prudent to postpone your appointment whilst the pandemic is at its height. If you are unsure about whether you should attend please call the practice.
If you have a dental emergency, it is vital that you get in touch with us in the usual way. Please call us on 0151 525 2992 or email email@example.com and we will do our utmost to see you on the same day.
Our extra safety measures include:
• Covid-19 pre-screening before your appointment
• Covid-19 temperature checks for staff and patients on arrival
• Reduced number of patients in waiting areas
• Strict hand hygiene for all staff and patients
• High level PPE for our staff
• Additional cleaning and disinfecting between every patient appointment
• Ventilation and air purifiers in surgery and waiting areas
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Kevin and the One20Dental team